Strengthening the vital connection between the School of Law and its valued alumni is the goal of our robust Law Alumni Association.
We offer our alumni valuable continuing legal education, plus networking and mentoring opportunities on campus and at regional gatherings. In turn, our alumni offer their assistance to current students and faculty by establishing endowments and scholarships and making annual contributions to the Quinnipiac Law Fund to further the law school’s mission and reputation for excellence.
I invite all alumni to volunteer their time, expertise and support to the Quinnipiac University School of Law and to enjoy the many benefits of staying in touch. Register for the alumni online community to:
- Establish a permanent forwarding e-mail address
- Network with other alumni
- Search Quinnipiac’s law alumni database based on geography or practice specialty
- Submit your professional achievements and personal milestones for inclusion in the Alumni Notes section of the Quinnipiac magazine
- Keep abreast of upcoming law alumni events and news
Every three years, the AAEB holds elections for leadership positions, including president, vice president, secretary/treasurer and members-at-large. School of Law Alumni Association Executive Board Elections will take place May 22, 2013. View candidate bios and bylaws regarding election procedures.
Please join us in our efforts to keep the legacy of excellence in the law a vital part of the Quinnipiac University School of Law experience. Get involved by contacting the Law Development and Alumni Affairs office at 203-582-3745 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amy (Drega) Markim JD '08
President, Law Alumni Association