To help you meet your educational expenses, Quinnipiac is pleased to offer Nelnet Business Solutions, formerly FACTS Management Co., as a convenient e-commerce solution. E-Cashier makes it possible for you to make payments on a student’s accounts receivable balance immediately, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Payments can take the form of a single payment or a payment plan.
Quinnipiac also provides you with the ability to make single/full payments online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The payment options available are Automatic Bank Payment (ACH) and Credit Card.
The University offers payment plans to help you meet your educational expenses. These plans are available for the Fall and Spring terms both on an annual and semester basis. Please note that payment plans are not available for the Summer terms. The payment plan is not a loan program. You have no debt, there are no interest or finance charges assessed, and there is no credit check. The cost to budget your interest-free monthly payment plan is a $75.00 nonrefundable enrollment fee per agreement. You may budget your tuition and fees in the following ways:
- Automatic Bank Payment (ACH)—ACH payments are those payments you have authorized Nelnet to process directly with your financial institution. It is simply a bank-to- bank transfer of funds that you have preapproved for your expenses at Quinnipiac University. Payments may be made from either your checking or savings account. Payments are processed on the 5th of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full.
- Credit Card Option—Paying with your credit card gives you the option of taking advantage of any bonus programs that may be offered by your credit card company. If you elect to use this option, your monthly payment, along with a convenience fee, will be automatically charged to the credit card you designate. The convenience fee is in addition to the nonrefundable enrollment fee. Payments will be charged on the 5th of each month until the balance is paid in full. Payments are processed by American Card Services, Inc.
Please also be aware that by enrolling in a payment plan, you are entitled to a Nelnet provided group life insurance product that will pay the remaining balance of the agreement to Quinnipiac University in the event of the Responsible Party’s death. Coverage is limited to individuals under the age of 70 and a death certificate must be provided.
To enroll in the payment plan or to make a single or full payment, click on the e-Cashier link below and follow the instructions. Be sure to have the following information:
- Seven-digit student ID number as assigned by Quinnipiac University.
- The name, address, and e-mail address of the person responsible for making the payments.
- To protect your privacy, you will need to create your own unique Nelnet Access Code. Please be sure it is something you can easily remember.
- Account information for the person responsible for payment.
- If paying by automatic bank payments, you will need the bank name, telephone number, account number, and the bank routing number. Most of this information is located on your check.
- If paying by credit card, you will need the credit card number and expiration date.
By Mail/In-Person Payment Options
Return Check or Money Order payable to Quinnipiac University, Bursar's Office AB-BRS, 275 Mt. Carmel Avenue, Hamden, CT. 06518, along with your completed Payment Worksheet (i.e. bottom stub of your invoice). Wire Payments are also accepted by contacting the Bursar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Credit card payments will only be accepted online via the e-Cashier link mentioned above.
Students who remit payment after the due date will be charged a late fee of 1% per month on the outstanding balance. In addition, resident students may forfeit their room reservation deposit as well as their reserved residence hall accommodations.