QCash is the convenient, cashless way to pay off campus at the area's most popular businesses. A prepaid, stored-value account that's part of your QCard, QCash has you covered with whatever you need, whenever you need it, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
From copy, laundry (no need to stockpile quarters!) and vending machines to the post office and campus store, QCash has you covered. In addition, QCash makes your dollar worth more, with money-saving specials available only when you use QCash. So forget about carrying cash, checks, ATM and other cards.
You've got QCash. You've got The Way to Pay.
Balances on your QCash account roll over from term to term and year to year. There are no fees associated with QCash; however, unlike an ATM, QCash funds are not available for cash withdrawal.
- Easy: No need to carry cash, checks, ATM, and other cards.
- Can be used off-campus: Use it off-campus at all your favorite places.
- Saves you money: Weekly money-saving specials give you up to 25-50 percent savings. Look for signs bearing the "CHECK IT OUT!" banner.
- Convenient: Up-to-date online balances and transaction history are available online.
- Automatic: Balances roll over each term/year.
- Debt-free: Unlike a credit card, you won't build up a balance.
- Safe: QCard lost or stolen? No problem! Just go to the Q card page within MyQ to suspend activity on your QCard. If you find or need a new card you must come to the QCard Office in person and we'll transfer any balances to a new card right away.
You'll get a lot out of it...when you put something into it. Make the most of QCash. Deposit today!
Unlike QCash, QMeals cannot be used at off-campus vendors, nor can it be used at the bookstore or vending machines. However, you are still able to use your QCash at participating vendors, the bookstore and at vending machines on campus.
The Boomer is a required dining service specifically designed for students living in the Hill, the Complex, and the Crescent residence halls. The Boomer service is accepted at all dining locations on the Mount Carmel campus, the York Hill campus, and the North Haven campus. $850 per semester.
Semester Cost: Included in room rate
The Bobcat dining service requirement is designed for students living in the traditional residence halls on the Mount Carmel campus: the Commons, the Ledges, the Village, Irma, Dana, Perlroth, Larson and Troup halls and Mountainview. The service provides $1,200 of dining service funds per semester and can be used at the Mount Carmel Campus dining hall and the Bobcat Den on the Mount Carmel campus, as well as at the dining hall on the York Hill campus and the cafeteria on the North Haven campus.
Semester Cost: Included in room rate.
The Legend is the ultimate choice when it comes to dining on campus at Quinnipiac. This option allows you to add any amount you think you may need above the Bobcat service and the Boomer service. This option is also available to commuters, faculty and staff. The Legend is perfect for students who maintain an active Quinnipiac lifestyle and reminds you to live your legend.
Additional cost, you decide. Go to eMarketplace
QMeals vs. QCash
|The Bobcat Den||Yes||Yes|
|Mount Carmel Campus dining hall||Yes||Yes|
|Campus Vending Machines||No||Yes|
|North Haven Campus dining hall||Yes||Yes|
|York Hill Campus dining hall||Yes||Yes|