1. What are the current tuition rates and fees?
2. When are bills sent?
E-Bills are available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week. Emails will be sent to the students Quinnipiac University e-mail account when they are initially available based on the timeframes below. For more information, visit E-Billing.
Bills will also be mailed based on the schedule below.
- Summer - Typically the second week in May
- Fall - Typically mid to late June
- Spring - Typically first week of December
3. When are bills due?
Your registration statement will include all applicable due dates. For your reference, they have also been included below.
- Summer - Your summer statement will be due late May, early June.
- Fall - Your fall statement will be due by mid to late July.
- Spring - Your spring statement will be due the first week in January.
4. Does the invoice need to be paid in full by the due date?
If not paid in full, satisfactory financial arrangements must be made by the due date. This may include:
- Enrolling in a University-sponsored payment plan and remitting any balance due, where applicable.
- Remitting the balance after estimated Financial Aid
5. What are the normal business hours for the Bursar's Office
Mon. , Tues. & Thurs. 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Wednesday 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Check with the Bursar's Office for revised hours during peak times.
6. What are my payment options?
- Checks, Money Orders, Wires made payable to Quinnipiac University
Mail to: Bursar's Office- Quinnipiac University
275 Mount Carmel Avenue
Hamden, CT 06518
- Financial Aid
- Payments can be made 24 hours a day 7 days a week online by clicking on the e-Cashier link below. Online payment options include:
- Credit Card - Mastercard, American Express, Discover/Novus
- ACH or Bank-To-Bank Transfers
- Enrollment in a Payment Plan (Summer Term Plans not available)
7. Where do I get information on the University's payment plans?
Visit Payment Options.
8. When and what time will the funds be withdrawn from my bank account if I pay online?
Nelnet specifies the date each payment will occur, but it is your financial institution that determines the time of day the payment is debited. Nelnet recommends you check with your financial institution to determine how far in advance funds should be deposited into your account to ensure the automatic payment clears. If a payment date falls on a weekend or banking holiday, the payment will be attempted the following business day.
9. How will I be notified of my online payment information?
Once your agreement is posted to the Nelnet system, you will receive a confirmation notification of your payment amount by e-mail or letter. Payments will be processed until the total balance is paid in full. The notification has important information you must have to log on to My Nelnet Account. The notification also serves as a reminder that a $75.00 nonrefundable enrollment fee per agreement will be processed from the account indicated on the agreement.
10. What is the Nelnet Access Code?
To help protect your privacy, Nelnet asks the person responsible for the payments to create an access code. If you should call into Nelnet inquiring about your agreement or inquire online through My Nelnet Account, you will be required to verify your Nelnet Access Code. If you do not create an access code on your agreement, one will be randomly assigned to you. Your Nelnet Access Code will be identified on your Nelnet Confirmation Notification. Please remember to keep a copy of your confirmation notification.
8. What is the University's refund policy? Do I receive a full refund?
10. Why is my $550 deposit not deducted from my bill?
- $200 (matriculation fee) is refunded when leaving the University
- $150 (dorm security) is refunded when leaving residence hall
- $200 (room reservation) will be credited on your spring bill
11. Where can I find information relating to my QCard?
12. Will my Financial Aid appear on my Registration/Invoice Statement?
Yes, if the Financial Aid Office has processed it before the billing date. If it does not appear, please contact the Financial Aid Office at (203) 582-8750.
13. Can the full amount of my loan be applied to one semester?
If you have received Financial Aid that includes a loan for Fall and Spring, only the portion pertaining to the respective semester can be deducted. See appropriate Invoice Information at How Do I Read My E-Bill.
14. My bill for the Fall semester has a charge for health insurance. What is this for?
Information regarding Hard Waiver Insurance can be found at the Student Health Services Webpage.